Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I don't like uneven numbers

Working on the treadmill, Riley set the incline at 6.5, speed at 3.7, as soon as he turned his back, I bumped it up to 7.0 and 4.0....He asked, you don't like what I set it on? My reply, "I do'nt like uneven numbers"...

Then I got bit! Moved to the eliptical (the beast) and 5 minutes to me, is tough, he asks, 6 minutes?, Of course I say how about 5.5...then he says " I don't like uneven numbers"! Yikes, blown out by my own comment, once again, open mouth....insert foot.

Aside from that, these workouts are starting to pay off, we're feeling stonger, better , getting faster, 2 weeks ago, we'd be hard pressed to do 1 mile in 40 minutes, today..Piece of cake! Cake, who said cake, how many carbs is that?

You guys are doing great! See you in the gym. OUTSTANDING!

2 comments:

  1. I want some cake!! You are doing terrific and it looks I better step up my workouts to keep up with you guys! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want cake too, right now for my birthday!! :)
    I don't like uneven numbers either, unless it is 3!!!
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete