Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring 2010 100 day Heart Challenge reunion

Ok kids,
The heart challenge is nearing its final days. I know I'll miss it, I know I'll miss all of you (even Riley), but it doesn't have to be that way, so here's the plan, Kathy and I are planning our reunion when we get a date you'll get an invitation (including the slave driving PT's). A potluck of sorts, (our house in Woodland Hills), heart healthy of course (Kathy what did you do with my Oreo's), It'll be fun. Most likely in June (we dont have to wait 10 years). Hope you all can come. See you in the gym! Ali/Matt see you in class! Eric

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a scathingly brilliant idea to ME.
    Now we'll have a chance to show off our heart healthy dishes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to me. I would love to come!!

    ReplyDelete